Thursday, August 4, 2016

Summerpalooza!

Hello, Giraffes!

I hope you've all had an amazing summer so far. We still have a few weeks left to soak up some fun and sun with our friends and family! I've been very lucky to see many of the giraffes I've already had in class as well as some of the giraffes who will join me this fall for second grade on my many summer adventures. Here are a few pictures from my travels around New England and across the country:

ISTE Conference: Denver, CO




Camp Kinneywood: Worcester, MA



Acadia National Park: Bar Harbor, ME






Jenness Beach: Rye, NH




Tendercrop Farm: Dover, NH


Prescott Park Arts Festival: Portsmouth, NH




Forest Lake: Winchester, NH



Garrison Hill Tower: Dover, NH


Rye Beach: Rye, NH


Heinemann Teacher Tour: Portsmouth, NH



Seagull Encounter: Seabrook, NH


In addition to fending of seagulls, I've also been doing a lot of reading and playing lots of beach volleyball. I've been putting a lot of time and effort into serving and setting the volleyball with my team and so far, we've won our first three games!

I hope each and every one of you are enjoying your own adventures this summer. I cannot wait to hear all about them and begin our year together! Until then, continue having a BLAST!

Love, 
Ms. Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment