Saturday, November 7, 2015

Last Call For Photos!

Hello, Giraffes!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. This is one last reminder to send me your black and white photos of Stratham by Monday for our Knuffle Bunny Project! Remember, these photos can be taken anywhere in our town, whether it is at Stratham Hill Park, the fire tower, The Wiggin Memorial Library, our school, the playground, or even in your own backyard--the possibilities are endless! We will draw our cartoon selves into the photos once all of the photos are received and printed. Here are a few pictures I've taken around Stratham:
Barker's Farm Stand

Stratham Hill Park

Stratham Hill Park

The Giraffe Class! 

SMS School Sign

Blueberry Bay Farm
Stratham Forest 

Please feel free to use these photos as inspiration. Thank you to those of you who have already sent me pictures, they are wonderful and I cannot wait to see the rest!

Best,
Ms. Riley 

No comments:

Post a Comment