Monday, August 10, 2015

Welcome, New Giraffes!

Hello, Second Graders!
Welcome to 2R, home of the giraffes! I hope you've been having a wonderful summer, I can’t wait to see you and start our year together in second grade. Over the next few days, you should be receiving a letter from me in the mail with some information about myself as well as a letter from some giraffes of the past! There is also a list of supplies for the beginning of the year as well as a questionnaire to help me get to know you. Please bring the supplies along with the questionnaire to either our Open House on Thursday, August 27th from 2:30-3:00 pm or on our first day of school, which is Monday, August 31st.
Enjoy the rest of your summer vacation, I can't wait to get to know each and every one of you in the school year ahead!
Love,
Ms. Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment