Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Thank you!

Hello, Giraffe Families! 

Thank you all for your incredibly generous gifts and for making this such an incredible year. I wasn't exaggerating when I said I was your child's age when I decided I wanted to become a teacher, so this year has truly been my dream come true to be able to teach your children. We've become a family over the last 180 school days, and I hope they continue to hold onto those friendships as they continue on through SMS and beyond. I could not have asked for a better "first class" to learn with, laugh with, smile with, and in the last few days of school, cry with!

Each and every one of your children found a special place in my heart long ago and that is where they will always remain. Thank you for your kindness, support, and generosity, but mostly, thank you for sharing your children with me. Please stay in touch, and have an absolutely amazing summer!

Love Always,

Ms. Riley 





No comments:

Post a Comment