Friday, May 15, 2015

Feeling Appreciated!



Dear Families,

Thank you so much for celebrating Teacher Appreciation Week. We had an amazingly delicious luncheon on Tuesday prepared by the very talented Chef Calias. The room was surrounded by countless pictures, photos, poems, and letters from SMS students for their teachers past and present. We were also served an amazing breakfast on Thursday, which was a great way to start the day!

It has been my dream to be a teacher since I was in elementary school, and I am so appreciative to have the opportunity to teach each and every one of your children. They are so bright and imaginative, genuine and caring, and every day they come to school ready to learn and have fun. They are such a gift, and I am so proud of who they are and the growth they've made in the last year. I truly can't wrap my brain around the fact that it is almost over!

Thank you for supporting our classroom and for sharing your children with me. I've had an amazing first year at SMS with my giraffes and I hope they have, too :)

                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                               Ms. Riley





No comments:

Post a Comment