Thursday, January 29, 2015

Progress Reports Coming Home Tomorrow





Dear Families,


Tomorrow, your child will be sent home with their progress report. Please know that an “S” (satisfactory) or a “D” (developing) are what I consider to be my expectations for this quarter. A “+” indicates they are exceeding my expectations and an “M” or an “O” means they've mastered all of the skills in that area for this quarter or have shown truly outstanding effort in that subject.


Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding your child’s progress. You can reach me by e-mail or by phone and I would be happy to meet with you. As always, thank you for the many ways in which you support your child’s learning at home. We have had quite a year so far and we still have so much to look forward to as we move forward into the second half of our school year.

Warmly,


Ms. Riley







No comments:

Post a Comment