Monday, December 22, 2014

Truly Grateful





Dear 2R Students and Families,

Thank you very much for my many holiday gifts. Your donations to the St. Vincent DePaul Food Bank were incredibly generous and it warms my heart to know that we will be able to help many families this holiday season. I absolutely love my hand print wreath-- I honestly had no idea the students were putting one together as well!! My holiday wish book is so sweet and thoughtful and it is something I will treasure forever. 

 My bucket is overflowing with love and happy thoughts from the 2R Giraffes. I feel incredibly lucky to be teaching this class in this absolutely amazing community. Thank you again for these gifts and the many other gifts I've received, I will be swimming in yummy cookies and baked goods for weeks!
I hope you all have a wonderfully fun and relaxing vacation. I can't wait to see you again in 2015! 

Love Always,

Ms. Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment